My sister and I are planning a "Sister's Vacation" to Savannah!!

We are both so excited but are still looking for a place to stay. Rachel wants to stay at a B&B which would be fun but a lot that I found are catered to couples (awkward) or have outside entrances (unsafe at night) sooooo I'm looking into something else. I haven't told Rach yet but I'm skipping the average chain hotel and opting for something uniquely Savannah in order to give us a better feel of the city. Since we'll only be staying 2 nights (due to Rachel's work schedule) and we'll be splitting the room, we can afford something nice!! Oh and did I mention we are paying for this trip ourselves?? Go us!! This is what I've found so far: The Mansion on Forsyth Park. Please click on the link to see how wonderful the hotel is and hopefully Rachel will go for it!!!!!
I'll update later on the things we plan to do while on the trip!!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Sarah!! It's beautiful!! I'm so jealous. Lucky you that you have a sister that can just pick up and go!! :)
I remember it being gorgeous from the outside, but the pics from the inside are gorgeous, too! Y'all will have so much fun! I *loved* Savannah!! Make sure you go on a ghost tour, and if you have time, drive toward Tybee Island and stop at Uncle Bubba's for lunch!
Umm can I go?! I'm a sister. Not yours, but A SISTER! Soo technically I can go. You said it's a sisters' trip. Yeah, I'm going. It's been decided! haha!
Post a Comment