Can't you just picture yourself sitting on the front porch sipping sweet tea while yelling "No!" and "Stop that!" to your grandchildren? (Yes, quoted from Steel Magnolias haha!) Ok, maybe not grandchildren but definitely children! (And maybe not No! and Stop that! because I yell that enough all day everyday.) But I can definitely picture myself sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair!!

Onto the sitting room. Now I'm not a huge fan of formal sitting rooms (as in I never want one) but I love this color blue and how they incorporated it into everything in the room without looking overdone.

I hate green. So you may ask--Sarah, why on Earth would you put a picture of a green master bedroom on a blogpost about your (dream) home??? Well, I would have never have thought that I would love this green room but I do! It's a really pretty green and everything goes well together--which makes the green bearable!! :) Plus, all of the white looks fantastic and lightens up the space--and I love the wood floors.

Finally the master bath!!! Do I need to say anything about this heaven-on-earth room? I think not.

(All pictures from hgtv.com Dream Home 2009)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the inside is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment