Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Expensive Hobbies

So my Easter/Graduation dress was a success and got plenty of comments (thanks Liz!) on it! And I have added a new dress to the collection that I LOVE:



But now I'm just itching to get another one. (This is an expensive hobby, mind you.) So here is my next want/dream:





Also and update from school, I cried today when I talked about how much I would miss a certain student who has improved about 100000000% with his/her behavior. I am so priviledged to be able to witness a transformation like this one, and because I cried today, I know that I'll cry ridiculously hard on April 30th. I'm also starting to see reasons why God has placed me there...it's only taken about 4 months to see these things!! But I just keep reminding myself it's not on my timing, but on God's and Praise the Lord for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...