Monday, September 6, 2010

My New Favorite Store

So my favorite store used to GAP back when they stocked their stores with updated classics and timeless pieces. But have you seen the designs they've put out the past few seasons? I am not down with the grunge look at all so I've had to find a new favorite store. Introducing Ann Taylor Loft!!!!!!!!

I love the ruffled top with the tweed jacket--I definitely think I might purchase this top and see if I can find a cheaper tweed jacket somewhere else. If I had a full-time job then the jacket might be mine..... :)Love the pants and the top! Dress pants are a must when you're a high school teacher!!


Pencil skirts are a staple in my wardrobe! Epecially the basic colors like black, brown, and gray--these can be paired with any color top and sweater. Most times I like wearing heels but sometimes when I have to stand all day then a flat is my best friend! This winter I'll be incorporating black hose into my wardrobe with my pencil skirts to make them more winter-friendly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the fashion! Wanted to thank you so much for visiting me and becoming a follower! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...