My friend Ashton has always raved about Etsy. She bought a few things for Kylee's room before she was born and has always talked about how cute the website was. So when Jenny Beth posted a pair of earrings that I loved on her Etsy shop, it naturally caused me to check out the website. And I love it! I recently remodeled my bedroom and the only thing missing is something to go above my bedroom. I'm not going to use the large painting that I have because I used it in college and I'm ready for something new. Then, I thought about a huge monogram above my bed (anyone who knows me knows that I wish everything that I owned were monogrammed!!), but I couldn't find anything that seemed to fit the vision in my head. And just when I thought that my room would never get finished--I found a painting that includes my monogram on it on Etsy!!!!! Hopefully I will make this purchase soon and frame the picture so I can finally reveal my room to yall!!!
Tomorrow's Friday!!!! Yeah!!!!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww you are sooo sweet for the mention!!! thanks friend!! cant wait to see the painting.. ps. etsy is addicting!!!
Post a Comment