Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Picture Update!!

Tomorrow is my last day of summer before school starts for teachers!!! In a way I'm so ready to get back in that "school groove" again, and then again, I'm enjoying doing whatever I want all day long! Oh and I'm still not completely ready for school to start. I still have to plan the entire year.....but I work well under pressure!! :) I'll keep y'all up to date!


This past Friday, I went out to eat with my best friends (minus Ashton). We went to Cahoots--which is a fantastic restaurant in Hartselle! They are open Monday-Friday from 11am-2pm, and their menu changes everyday. I got the chicken salad sandwich plate and it was great!


This is Kristi who starts school tomorrow. (Kristi and I have been best friends since she moved to Hartselle in the 3rd grade!) She will be starting her first year as a 4th grade teacher at a private Christian school in Decatur. Aaaaaaand she is also PREGNANT!!!!! This will be her and her husband's first child and we are all so excited!!

This is Janie, and she is about to start her last semester of nursing school at UA. Janie and I have been best friends since I was in 10th grade--she in 9th--where we met when my family joined First Baptist Hartselle. We also lived together in Tuscaloosa for 3 years. And if you ask either one of us--those were the best 3 years ever!!! We never fought and had so much fun!


And on a different note. Last week I also babysat Ashton's precious baby, Kylee, for a few hours until her daddy got off work. Here is Kylee at 6:30am after she just woke up!! She looks ready to watch tv but she actually doesn't watch tv. She treats the remote as her "hello" (phone), and it's entertaining watching her talk into it!


She's saying, "Aunt Sarah, please, this is a very important phone call!"


All photos taken on my Droid.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...