I went to Fleet Feet today to get fitted for a pair of new running shoes. First, let me just say how much I loved that store! The customer service was amazing and you have a sales person working with you the entire time. It was great, and I will definitely be making more trips back to that store. Oh, and it helps that everyone that works in the store runs too, so the girl that helped me was able to answer any running questions that I had.
If you've never heard of or been to a Fleet Feet then you're in for a surprise. After measuring my foot and my arch drop, I put on a neutral pair of shoes and ran on a treadmill while my stride was filmed. (PS--don't wear a dress. BIG mistake.) After running, I was able to watch my steps on the tv and see how I landed on my feet. Then with that info, the girl picked out a few pairs of shoes for me to try on. I ended up going with Brooks Ravennas 2 because they were soooo lightweight!!!!!! And they're good for about 500 miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment