Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good Friends

I feel like it has been FOREVER since I have last blogged!! This semester has worn me out for sure! It's so sad now that I live for the weekends. Last weekend was a blast....a group of my friends (the same ones I went to Pasadena with) participated in the Baptist Campus Ministries Amazing Race 3.0. It was soooooo much fun--especially being with a couple of friends that I haven't gotten to hang out with much this semester. Our team name was La Estrella, meaning "the star," and Daniel named us that as a throw back to our good ole days in Pasadangerous. We dressed up in tacky outfits of bright colors and the guys wore mexi-staches. We recieved a sheet of clues where we had to go to each one and take a picture to prove we made it to that stop. Needless to say, Blake drove and Daniel and I got carsick from his eratic driving--but it was all worth it because we won in the end!!!
2 pictures while doing the Amazing Race 3.0:


Here is a good one of all of us after Alabama won the National Championship! What a fun trip with A LOT of memories!!!

1 comment:

Kelley Hill said...

Ohhh girl...I live for the weekends, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...