This past weekend was long overdue! I traveled to Tuscaloosa to go to a Miranda Lambert concert with my two best friends. On Thursday while Janie worked her 12 shift as an oncology nurse (hope I said that right) at DCH, Mary Beth and I went to the famous Summer Snow. If you have never heard of Summer Snow and live in Tuscaloosa, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's shaved ice--but not. It's better if you can imagine. I was so excited to visit SS since it's re-opened after the storm. Mary Beth got cotton candy with cream and I got my all time favorite Jimmy Buffet (margarita and strawberry). By the way, this was taken in my car....love it!!

Here we are before the concert. We went to eat at Dairy Queen before the show because of the 4 years I went to UA ,there was never a Dairy Queen, and now they decide to build one!
MB and Janie--can you tell it's hot and humid?? Typical Tuscaloosa weather.
I was really trying to keep my hair looking good at this point and gave up not too long after and pulled it up.
This was the best picture of her I could get using my Droid!!
My days as a 4th grade Sunday school teacher are numbered and I'm really cherrishing them! This morning we talked about missionaries and how we are all missionaries whether at home or in another country. Then we took a field trip through the church praying for different leadership positions. My 4th graders amaze me with their knowledge, and it shows they have great parents who bring them up biblically. (Which is why we've started talking about numerology--I love quizzing them about past conversations and hearing them remember!!)

1 comment:
Glad you had such a great time-cute pics :) !!!! xoxo
Post a Comment