Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day!!!

So I got a call Thursday night letting me know that school had been canceled for Friday in the anticipation of snow. Now, if I were back in high school this would have thrilled me but now I'm on the other side. I was really looking forward to having a day in April but oh well. So everytime I woke up Friday morning I kept looking out the window for snow---no snow!! Finally at about 9am it began to snow but not stick. I woke Janie up (she doesn't remember) and she went back to sleep so I decided to as well. But at 11am the snow was beginning to stick so we decided to go play in it and then again around 2pm!! Overall, it was a great day :)



Look at how proud we are of our snowballs!!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...