Saturday I spent all day online window shopping. It was fabulous. I spent all day in my pajamas after a tough week at school and loved every minute of it. Here are a few of the items on my wish list (Mom, pay attention):
These Lilly pants are a dream. I would wear these linen pants with a white tee and gold, thong gladiator sandals. Love??

Of course I am still eyeing this beauty. Everyday it gets closer to Easter and I get closer to breaking down and buying this!!

These are 2 duvets that I love and I can't decide which one I like best. These both come from Pottery Barn. I have 2 duvets from Pottery Barn now and what I did was constantly watch the sale rack at PB. My white linen duvet was marked down to $35 when I bought it on a trip to California (it was one that was a show piece on a bed which made it cheaper than the other ones on sale) and my blue one was marked down to $60 when I got it and the matching shams were $7 each. Both of my duvets were originally $200 each. I'll post pictures later of my room at college and the simple DIY projects I've done and my super cheap finds.


I also stopped by the Jcrew website to find a new bathing suit. I've decided this year I want a one piece since those are so classic. However, because I'm so long-waisted, I can't just wear any one piece. Luckily, Jcrew sells long torso ones which are perfect for me!!!

Next weekend, I'm going home to help hostess my good friend, Ashton's baby shower! I'm so excited for sweet little Kylee Reese to arrive! It's crazy to think that around this time my freshman year I was going home to be a bridesmaid in Ashton's wedding and now I am going home to hostess her baby shower!!

That was such a fun wedding to be part of!! (If you can't tell, I'm on the right--profile view haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment