Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Latest Obsession


Have you ever heard of Zumba?? Well if not then you need to!!! It is my latest workout obsession and I think it's going to be a lasting obsession. You see, because I live out in the country (and I'm in a low-paying job, drive a suv that drinks gas, pay for my gas, etc.) I don't have the time to drive to a gym 20 minutes away for a 1 hour class. My solution to this?? (Because you know I need to workout) ZUMBA!!!!! Literally, it's the most fun workout I have ever done!!!


You ask "What is zumba?" As defined by the ever so reliable Wikipedia, Zumba is a dance workout program that combines music and moves to salsa, cumbia, merengue, reggaeton, etc. Since I can't attend/don't want to drive so far to a Zumba class, I got the dvds! Best investment yet! When you order the dvds, you get a few dvds with different workout types and lengths. They are wonderful and I actually have fun when I work out!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...