Sunday, October 17, 2010

ROLL TIDE!!!

After being used to going to every game each season, I finally was able to go to a game at my alma mater!! (Sounds weird saying that!) It was our Homecoming game and we played Ole Miss and WON!!!!!!!! After my friend Jeremy and I graduated in August, he received season tickets as a graduation present (hello Mom and Bill...I'm still waiting on my season tickets...) and so his dad decided to stay home this game and so I was next in line for his other seat!!! This was my first time sitting in the "adult" section--we sat in the upper deck above the student section. I loved it though because he paid extra for padded seats so I was sooooo comfy the first half.





Jeremy and I after we got to his seats. Did I mention this game had an 8pm kickoff but didn't kickoff until 8:15pm--meaning it didn't get over until midnight! So late!! When halftime started Jeremy wanted to go see if we could try to get into the student section to sit with all of our friends--hey we still look like students, right?? Well, we were able to walk right past the gate-keepers (I'm not sure what to call the guys who stand at the gates???) and sat with our friends the second half!!! Plus the student section is waaaaaay more fun!!!!


Janie and I reunited!!!!

1 comment:

Jess Elyse said...

I was going to say. I thought I saw both of y'all walk up to the BCM section at one point! Haha
I'm glad that y'all got into the Student Section. :-)
It is so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...