Saturday was the big celebration day because I spent the whole day shopping at my favorite mall in Mountain Brook with my mom and sister. I don't think I've ever had more fun shopping in my life--and shopping is my most favorite thing to do. EVER!!!!!! I know part of it had to do with my weight loss. Since the beginning of August, I've lost 19 pounds and this was the first time that I've really been clothes shopping since then. It was so much fun to see how everything fits SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!! Okay, I'm digressing. Here are a few things I bought on this super fun shopping trip!!!!!

I got a new Longchamp large tote in Praline from Saks Fifth Avenue.

A dress very similar to this from GAP--except my dress is purple.
Then I also got a gorgous dress and two tops with poufy shoulders from Ann Taylor. Don't you just love their clothes! If I had an unlimited budget then I would own everything from Ann Taylor.
Monday was my actual birthday and I had to go to work and then weight in at Weight Watchers so I couldn't have cake until yesterday afternoon. And you bet I ate 19 pounds of cake. I paid for it today though because I forced myself to work out to a Zumba DVD for 45 minutes today during a tornado. Now that's how dedicated I am :)

3 comments:
It sound like you had a great birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun.
And good choice of purple with that dress. :-)
It's a good color!
Oh and are you reading The Great Gatsby? I love that book! :-)
Yay!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!! It's always best to celebrate for as long as possible :) Have a blessed day! xoxo
Hope your birthday was amazing sweet girl!!!
Post a Comment