Monday, November 8, 2010

Prayers Needed

For those of you that don't know, my job will be ending soon. I've been teaching high school English this semester (which is my degree) but it's been as a maternity leave fill-in. It ends on December 3rd. So here's what I ask that you pray for:
  • I've applied for my dream job and have already applied for it. I've called the place and haven't gotten in touch with the director of personnel--but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying!!!
  • Please pray that God wants me to get this new job. It literally would be a dream come true and I just hope that it's what God has in store for me.
  • THANK YOU!!!!!! I'll keep yall updated on what I hear. Hopefully they'll at least give me an interview!

2 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

will definately start praying for you. i know its such a frustrating time and so much uncertainty. just remember even if this opportunity doesnt work out it's because our creator has even better things planned for you!!

Anonymous said...

i will put many positive thoughts out there for you. my roommate is just starting out as an english teacher and i would love for her to get her dream job. and now i would love for you to get yours too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...