Monday, November 1, 2010

Room Reveal!!!

Finally my room reveal!!!! I know it's been forever since it's been done but this weekend I put on the Relient K Christmas album (yes, before Thanksgiving but I just can't help it!!) and did some deep cleaning!! The picture behind my bed isn't what I'm quite looking for but I'm re-using it from my college apartment.



If you weren't around when I was blogging about the remodeling process, then I will explain!!! I graduated from college on August 7 and moved back in with my parents to save money. Since we are in the process of remodeling the house, we hadn't yet gotten to my room because I was away at school. So I moved back in and we re-did my room!!!



Before: Paneling on the wall and carpet on the floors. In order to save money because my room was just a side project while the living room/ mud room were being remodeled, we covered the panels to create the look of sheetrock and you really can't tell!!! I wish I would have thought to take a picture with the old furniture but oh well!!!




After: My wall color is from Valspar at Lowe's. The curtains really are the star of the room because I spent FOREVER looking for the perfect fabric. I had to go to Tennessee to get this fabric and where do you think I found it???? On the remnant table for $3.99/yd!!!! I know! I literally screamed when I saw that they had 2 panels just the right length. It was fabulous!!! Oh, and the duvet is from Pottery Barn.


1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The yellowish wall is just perfect with the room!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...