Oh, and I saw about 5 of my students shopping in Old Navy!! After we left Old Navy, we decided to stop by Wal-Mart because Mom wanted to get the sterialite 18gallon containers that were on sale. Umm there were about A MILLION PEOPLE at the Wal-Mart in my small town!! People were sitting in chairs camping out for the electronics that went on sale at 4am. Needless to say, I ran into tons more people that I knew or taught and by that time I looked like a mess, and I was exhausted! We ended up not getting the storage containers because they had sold out but I did get Sex and the City for $1.96 and my sister's Christmas present so all is good!
Today was the much anticipated Iron Bowl. It started out fantastic and strong and I left feeling depressed. I'm getting up early in the morning to go run off some football depression/steam after our 1 point loss.
Oh, on a random note.....this coming week will be my last week with my students :( Their regular teacher is coming off of maternity leave and I'm sad to leave them. I have no idea what God has in store for me next so be praying that I'll have work soon!!
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment