Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas

I woke up on Christmas morning to this:

Yes, I still can't believe that it snowed on Christmas morning!! This was taken while trying to drive into town to go to my cousin's house on Christmas morning. Once I got in the car I realized that I had never driven in snow!!!! So my sister's job was to keep me calm while I drove 30mph!!

We had a fantastic Christmas morning! My sister and I were up at 7am ready to open presents and then go outside and play in the snow. Sadly, we don't have any pictures of Christmas morning. I don't think any of us even thought about the camera because we were still in shock from the snow!! We had a little over 2 inches Christmas morning and then about 4 inches the next morning--we were in heaven!! Rachel got me a Kavu crossbody purse (which I opened early and took with me to DC) and I got Rach seasons 5 and 6 of Reba because she is obsessed with that show. Does anyone else watch it?? I got a ton of clothes from Ann Taylor (to update my teacher wardrobe, of course) and Rachel finally got her Reebok Easytones. She says they are extremely comfortable. We'll see how they tone her body before I decide if I want a pair or not. Ha!


Here is another picture of my sister and I after we made our gingerbread houses. Does anyone else do this for a Christmas tradition?



Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That snow is incredible!! How perfect to wake up to that on Christmas morning.
Glad you had a great Christmas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful snow picture! How exciting! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...