I GOT A JOB!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
I am soooo unbelievably excited about this!!! Starting January 3, 2o11, I will be teaching 7th grade English at the junior high in my town. All I can say is that God is so good. If you remember, less than a week ago I blogged about being finished with the maternity leave I filled in for at the high school and was without full time work. I honestly had no idea what I would be doing in the spring--I knew that I would be able to sub, but if you know anything about sub pay you know that it's not a lot!! I wrote that post after I had prayed a lot about my future and I had just stopped worrying. Well, on Friday, December 10, I was offered a position for the spring!! How the Lord provides!!!!!
Later Friday night, I went to see the Cold War Kids in concert. They were so much fun live and my friend and I had a blast dancing the night away!!

This image isn't great quality--I took it with my droid.
Tonight I went over to my sister's boyfriend's house and made "gingerbread" houses with them. Actually, we made them from graham crackers but same thing!! It was so much fun and extremely competitive as to whose would be the best! I ended up making mine look like a A-frame log cabin using pretzels.......maybe if teaching doesn't work out I could try architecture??? Haha!!

4 comments:
AHHH!!!! I am sooo beyond excited for you!! Congratulations girl! The power of prayer is an AMAZING thing!!! What a wonderful weight to have lifted off your shoulders! I'm so glad you've decided to continue teaching. The world needs wonderful teachers like you! 7th grade is a great age, and though it can be tough, it's SO rewarding. I can't WAIT to hear all about it when you start. Congratulations again! You totally deserve it!!!
Congratulations on your new job!! You'll be fabulous!!
That is great, Sarah!
Congratulations! That is very exciting!
:-)
CONGRATULATIONS Girl!!! I am SO very proud of you :) Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
Post a Comment