Wow....I don't even know where to start. I have been UNBELIEVABLY busy this week. And, sad to say, it's my last week teaching. The regular teacher comes back from maternity leave on Monday and the kids and I are sad that I'm leaving!!
Monday, the principal came in to observe my lesson and so I was a little stressed about pulling off a "perfect" lesson.
For the past few weeks I've also been planning a field trip for my students to meet their pen pals. Can I say that I was a LITTLE STRESSED OUT?!?!?!!? For planning my first field trip ever I definitely had to pick the most stressful and chaotic. Trying to organize 155 students who are going 3 different places is very chaotic.
Today was the big field trip and it went perfectly! I did leave two students at school but that's only because they didn't show up to get on the bus in time to leave so too bad!! Also, my kids have been "secretly" planning parties for me all day. As soon as I saw the party food lists this afternoon, I headed over to the park to get in some running because I won't have time to do it tomorrow afternoon. Since I've lost quite a bit of weight in the last few months, I'm extremely paranoid about gaining weight so I tried to run some to stave off the calories!!!
Tomorrow after school I'll be going with the senior citizens at my church to see a Christmas show at a private college about an hour away. I'm so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on pulling off a perfect field trip! That can definitely be a daunting task... Are you planning to teach full time next school year? That will by my first full-year of teaching. For the past year, I've been a substitute at a couple local schools and have just now gotten to the point where I have a great relationship with my students. How quickly time flies...
That field trip sounds super stressful, haha!! Hope it works out smoothly for you!
Post a Comment