I spent this afternoon shopping with my little sister for a dress for Easter. On on of my recent posts, I had blogged picctures of 3 Lilly dresses that I wanted. Well, I waited around too late to order anything for Easter--plus, I realized it would be nice to save $200 on a dress!!
Here is a picture we took on the way to the mall. Little did we know how stressful it would get!!!
Dress option #1. I LOVE this color blue BUT didn't think this Jessica Simpson dress would be appropriate for church, and I can't wear it to school. Maybe I'll have an excuse to go back and get it!!
THE WINNER!!!! The second dress I tried on was perfect!! Thank goodness I didn't waste my time taking pictures of the 9994654981 other dresses I tried on!! I went all over Huntsville and ended up going back to Belk to get this Taylor dress that I most certainly can wear to school!!! I love the pockets and the 50s silhouette.


2 comments:
Love them both! You look precious in that last one :) Have a great day! xoxo
love it!
Post a Comment