Yes, it's an obsession!!! I honestly cannot wait for the royal wedding on Friday!!! Depending on how early I get to bed on Thursday night, I may get up at 3am to start watching the wedding. But regardless, it will be on the DVR list!!!!!
In honor of royal wedding week, I've been wearing my Kate Middleton engagement ring every day. Call me crazy, but this is something that I can look forward to and enjoy hearing about instead of hearing about unemployment and getting stressed out about the economy. It's good news in the midst of always hearing about the bad.
One of the top things on my list for Friday is seeing Kate's dress. There have been many different speculations to what it will or will not look like. I read that she won't be able to wear strapless in the cathedral so I'm guessing she will wear a small cover jacket (I can't think of what it's called) over. I just don't see her in sleeves.........ugh.
Friday is also important because the Queen is supposed to be giving William and Kate (Catherine, now) their new title. So as soon as I find out what it is, I'm mailing a congratulatory card in the mail to them!!! I've already looked up the address. That may be crazy but they (or their ladies-in-waiting) do write back--hey, a handwritten response is personal!!!!
Will you be watching the wedding Friday?
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment