Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scaleback Alabama

10 weeks ago, 3 ladies and I formed a team to compete in the Scaleback Alabama challenge. The SA challenge requires each team member to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks to qualify for $4000 to split between the team members--can anyone say $1000 each??!!!


Sounds easy right???? WRONG!!!!


Since I've been dieting since August, losing weight has become even more tough than it started out. I went from watching what I ate and following Weight Watcher point values to adding in exercising 2-3 times a week. Now, I watch what I eat (by counting points) and working out 5 times a week!!! And sometimes 6 times a week! It gets to be tough.


Tonight was the final weigh-in for the challenge. The past week I have been working my tail off in exercise and eating. Last night was my best friend's birthday and I couldn't even enjoy a birthday donut because I knew I had to weigh in!


Well, it turns out I lost 9 pounds total. Sooooo close!!!! But it just gives me motivation to keep going and keep losing weight!


P.S. I brought a Gigi's cupcake from Tuscaloosa to home to eat after and after weigh-in, my mom and I devoured that cupcake like it was nobody's business!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl! So proud of you! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...