Saturday, April 2, 2011

ABCs of Me!!!!

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and to do the ABCs of Me!!
A-Age: 23

B-Bed: Queen and I sleep all over the bed!!

C-Chore you hate: washing dishes!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate handwashing dishes!

D-Dogs: none as of right now :( But soon and it will be a large dog!!

E-Essential start to your day: B12 vitamin and reading the paper while I eat my cereal. I would like to say my quiet time but my mind is more awake at bedtime or in the evening.

F-Favorite color: blue (because my eyes are blue and it makes them stand out when I wear blue clothes) and pink!

G-Gold or silver: either. Silver is pretty but gold is making a comeback and it looks good with my skin tone

H-height: 5'6" I used to think 5'7" until the recently mesasured me at the doctor and learned that I'm not as tall as I thought I was!

I-Instrument you play: none! I took guitar lessons once but that didn't work out.

J-Job title: 7th grade English teacher

K-Kids: not until I'm 29 or 30

L-Live: small town in Alabama....I love it!! I love small towns and I don't think I could ever live in one so I really hope the Lord doesn't send me to live in one one day haha!

M-Mom's name: Barbara or Barb for short

N-Nicknames: Miss B, B, Super Sis, Sister, Say Say

O-Overnight hospital stay: When I was 3 I contracted staph infection from an infected chicken pox so I had to stay in the hospital for a week!!! And I have very vivid memories from it too

P-Pet peeve: uncleanliness--I'm a very clean person. Asking me for a pencil everyday (obviously this one is from school haha)

Q-Quote from a movie: "If I forget to tell you, I had a really nice time tonight." --from Pretty Woman which is my favorite movie!!!!!!

R-Righty/Lefty: Righty

S-Siblings: Rachel who is 19 and a freshman in college

T-time you wake up: 5:15am on school mornings (because I live so far out in the country and away from school) and no later than 8 on weekends...I prefer waking up 7:20-7:30am on Saturdays---I'm an early morning person!

U-Underwear: I am very dedicated to VS!

V-Veggies you dislike: carrots..ugh!!!! I love everything else

W-What makes you run late: it's in my DNA--I've decided it's nothing I do, I'm just always late

X-Xrays you've had: lots

Y-Yummy food you make: that's a lot too!! Cupcakes would be one--I'm very good a decorative icing! As in today I iced 91 cupcakes with a piping back for my best friend's sweet baby's first birthday party tomorrow!!!

Z-Zoo animals: panda bears....I think they are cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you played along! Fun answers :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

so um what up...im back! new blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...