Friday, June 17, 2011

Kate Middleton has the same purse as me?? WHAT?!

Yes, you read that right. Duchess/Princess Catherine (Kate to us Americans) Middleton has the same bag as me.







Before the Royal Wedding aired, I watched every (almost) tv special on the Royal couple. (Crazy that I would watch something like that, right?? ha) I don't know what it is, but it's just something about these two people that are so captivating--and it may have something to do with the fantasy of being a princess and marrying a prince. But I digress....




One night Mom and I were watching some special about the couple or wedding when my mom pointed out that Kate had the same exact bag as me!! The Longchamp Le Pliage bag. I immediately put that on Facebook for everyone to see because I just could not believe that she would have the same bag as I (and it's not the other way around haha).




Here are some pictures of Kate carrying the Longchamp Le Pliage:





I don't have the overnight bag and may get it someday soon--just not right now!



Here she is with the large tote--which is what I'm carrying right now, except mine is camel.


She's carrying the medium tote here. I also have a medium tote but in black.


What bring me to this point?? Well, sadly I am a bag snob. I won't buy knock offs or fakes or anything from a boutique or store that isn't a brand I know. It's the one vain thing I do in life, and because I tend to buy really expensive bags I carry them for a while until I get a new one--as in months. And it doesn't bother me to carry the same bag for so long because I make sure to pick out bags that go with everything.

Here is the next bag on my wishlist and may be years away because I will have to save up or have someone extremely wealthy fall madly in love with me.



The Louis Vuitton Wilshire GM
Retails at $1,350.00
All pictures are via Google Images

1 comment:

Jenny Beth said...

don't you love longchamp bags?? they are my fave. been carrying a black medium one for over a year now. LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...