Tuesday, June 7, 2011

QUICK update!!!!


  • Vacation Bible School started this week and my church and I am doing preschool recreation. Let me tell you, funniest job I could have picked. We only have 2 classes--the 4 year old class (which contains about 20 4 year olds!!) and the 2-3 year old class. Today we played a relay game with the 4 year olds and I laughed the whole time!! That is, until a child said he found something on the floor and put it in my hand and it turned out the be the gum from his mouth--sorry child but I'm not your mom!! In the 2-3 year old class, I raced some of the boys running. I'm pretty sure I ran against the fastest 3 year old in the world. I started out slow thinking he was going to be. Oh not at all. I had to sprint to catch up with him. I see a future track runner in our future.

  • I've got a busy summer planned: 2 beach trips, a few workshops, oh possibly another beach trip, a mission trip, and a possible trip out West.

  • I dyed my hair blonde......BIG MISTAKE in my eyes. I miss my brown hair and everyone I see tells me how much they love my blonde hair better. Now I'm confused, go back to my beloved brown hair that I like but apparently no one else does, or keep the popular hair color that I'm not the biggest fan of.

  • I'm leaving now to go make an offer on the first car I will be buying!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!! If they don't accept it then I know it's not meant to be!

Super short, but I'm in a hurry!!!!!! Car saleman, here I come (with my mom so watch out.).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...