Happy late 4th of July!! I hope yours was as good as mine! We spent that day eating and playing games. The game in the background is my absolute favorite!! My family asked how I got so good at cornhole.....college of course!!

I've gotten lots of compliments on the crochet racerback tank I have on the in the above picture. You can find it at a local boutique in my hometown, Shoefisticated. They know me by name because I shop there so frequently! They have the greatest clothes and you can find them on facebook; just search for Shoefisticated and check out their pictures of merchandise. Note: the above tank is loose and flowy and they also have many tanks/tops like that in the store, so keep that in mind when looking. Oh and the prices are resonable!! I paid $36 for the tank.

Here is a picture from our first day on the beach. Mom took us on a girls trip and it's been a blast. One of my hobbies is people watching and Panama City is the best place to do that. There are definitely some characters here! I got up this morning and ran and prayed the whole time that no one would hit me in their car since I had to run in the bike lane. The tan line you see on me is from my running tank, and it's even worse on the back!!
Oh, and apparently there are sharks in the water?? Oh well...we've been in the ocean all day and will be tomorrow too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment