Friday, July 1, 2011

Confessional

I'll have to admit.....I have done HORRIBLE working out this week!!! The only days I've worked out are Monday and Wednesday!! It's just been so hot and I haven't had the willpower to wake up at 6am to run before it gets unbearable.


Since my parents are having their annual 4th of July cookout tomorrow (where over 60 people attend) starting at 11:30am, I will have to get up at 6am to get out and run in order to be ready for the cookout.


It's amazing that during the busy school year, I made time to workout 5 times a week and now during the summer when I have tons of free time--I don't make the time!!


Does anyone else struggle with working out during the summer??


I may have to print out encouraging pictures and tape them everywhere!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...