August began as a great month! My sister, Rachel, and I traveled to Nashville to see Hanson in concert--her 3rd and my first :) We had a great time together!!
Then 4 short days later I GRADUATED!!!!!! It's exciting but at the same time a little sad because for the past 4 years my life has been at The University of Alabama, and now I'm having to start all over again. I'm so thankful for the friends that have made school feel like home--Mary Beth and all of my SELA friends--and for the one friend who followed me to school :)--Janie!
I looooooove this Lily dress!!
So what's the next chapter in my life? For the first time in my life I honestly don't know! This is where I've had to learn to just give everything over to God and to wait patiently for what He has planned for me. All I do know is that I will be taking over a maternity leave for an English teacher very very soon!!! And I am excited to be the teacher now and not the student teacher!!!!



3 comments:
omg omg omg..... your lilly dress is phenom.... LOVE IT!!
How fun! Hanson is all grown up, wow!
Ok, so my husband played Hanson a while back and I would have never thought that was Hanson. They're amazinggggg!
Post a Comment