This picture is by the entrance to the Southern Living Garden.

We then headed to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch (yum) and then the Vulcan Park!! Sidenote to those who are slightly fearful of heights: DO NOT GO TO THE TOP!!!! I didn't realize that until we got to the top and I definitely wasn't about to waste the $12 Mom paid to get us there.
This would be where I spent the majority of my time...in the landing across from the elevator. The floor connecting the two and that went around the vulcan was a see-through metal grate....making it all the more terrifying.

Another reason why I didn't spend much time on the metal grate floor that seemed like it was 10,000 feet above the concrete ground--the guy who took this. No offense, but he wasn't the most fit guy so standing on the floor next to him was nerve-wracking!
This would be Mom standing on the metal grate floor. Isn't she the most beautiful Mom you've ever seen?! Even after sweating off 10 pounds in the gardens she still looks gorgeous!

2 comments:
sooo cute. looks like you guys had a great time!! casey actually proposed at the birmingham botanical gardens so that place has a very special place in my herat.
We had so much fun there!! And that's so cute that Casey proposed there--what a beautiful place to do it!
Post a Comment