Monday, February 7, 2011

New Workout Wear = Spring Hurry Up and Get Here!!!

I went to Academy and bought a new workout outfit plus new tennis shoes yesterday. Don't judge, but the last time I bought tennis shoes was my freshman year in HIGH SCHOOL. Everytime I thought I needed new shoes, I would just find something else to buy instead. Well, let me tell you that will never happen again. Now that I workout at least 3 times a week, I cannot go without good tennis shoes ever again.



I thought I might buy the same gray New Balances that I had already but then I saw that they were ON SALE for $109. No thank you. I'll stick to something much cheaper. I'm also pretty picky when it comes to things like that--I don't want tennis shoes with lots of colors on them but I don't want them white either. I finally found a pair on the Nike display that I liked and went out to search for them. Lo and behold, they were only $39.99!! Score!! And they also happened to match perfectly to my new outfit (not on purpose, promise!)



Here is a picture of me post-workout ready to watch the Super Bowl halftime show. (Am I the only one who liked the Black Eyed Peas??)

Also, the last time I update yall, I had lost 25 point something pounds. Hey, the ounces matter here!! Now, I've lost 32.6 pounds!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

You look fabulous, my friend. I am so proud of you.

We've been running so I bought new shoes. They were not $39.99. You're lucky!! :)

Eng said...

wow..nice tennis outfit :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weight loss-you look amazing!! I nearly choked when I read about you tennis shoes dilemma...b/c yesterday I bought them for the first time in over 4 1/2 years!!! I have such a hard time finding just the right ones at a reasonable price, but I finally did! LOL. Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Jenny Beth said...

umm sooo proud of you friend... you know those 15 pounds I lost this summer?? well not so much... make it like 6... the holidays really did me in... I have GOT to find me a treadmill and stationary bike.... and FAST

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...