Sunday, February 13, 2011

Warming Up

After our recent bout of snowstorms, I have been begging the good Lord for some warmer weather!! I don't know if I can take looking at any more snow. Well looks like He answered my prayers for a week of nice weather! Today it's in the lower 60s and supposed to be like that for the rest of the week! Hopefully spring will come early since the groundhog DID see his shadow!!



Speaking of warmer weather, I will be treking down to Tampa, Florida, during my Spring Break to stay with my friend Kelley! God may have opened up some doors for me in Tampa so I just pray that the path I take stays in the center of His will. Oh, and the temp in Tampa in mid-March is in the 80s--just heaven!!!



Since we had to miss another day of school this week due to snow, the school system has chosen SATURDAY, FEB 26 as our make up day.....SATURDAY?!?! It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have to be the WHOLE, ENTIRE day!! Students are only required to attend school for half a day and eat lunch there so if they asked me, I could definitely devise a plan where all students eat lunch by 11:26am....(bag lunches in classrooms!).



Is anyone counting down the days until the royal wedding on April 29?? Which, by the way, was a snow day but now we have to go because of the snow so thank goodness for DVR!! Kate/Catherine Middleton will be 29 when she marries Prince William (that's 6 years away for me). I saw this yesterday morning while shopping at Belk with my sister and had to buy!

After looking at my hand close up, I realize that I may just have to treat myself to a manicure tomorrrow!

1 comment:

Jenny Beth said...

hahaha... ummm LOVE the new blog header!!!! you did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...