I cooked a really really good supper tonight that is most definitely Weight Watchers friendly (which is what my life revolves around right now!!)! I didn't cook this last night because I wasn't feeling well and even though I'm still not feeling well, I was ready for a good dinner!! Plus, cooking is a stress reliever for me--isn't it like that for most women??
So for my supper I cooked homemade chicken nuggets and homemade baked sweet potato fries. Take notes as I try to walk you through this!!
Pictures aren't great quality--they are from my Droid.
1. Peel a fresh sweet potato and cut into strips like fries. Toss in extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake in a 425 degree oven until done.

2. Cut chicken strips into nugget sized pieces.

3. Coat the chicken strips in light Miracle Whip. Then coat in plain bread crumbs that you've already salted and peppered. Put a cooling rack on your baking sheet so that your chicken nuggets don't get soggy on the bottom. Lightly spray with olive oil spray to brown them. These should also be cooked at 425 for about 12 minutes or until done--depends on the size of your chicken.

4. These are the chicken nuggets ready to be put in the oven!!!

5. Finished meal!!! Ok, please ignore the paper plate...by then I was tired of washing dishes and I didn't feel well so I was ready to be able to throw something away. Also, ignore the burnt fries. I was too busy with the chicken and forgot about the fries--this is why it's important to check the fries!! Learn from my mistake!! :)


2 comments:
Ahh I love sweet potato fries!! I do a similar chicken dish....coat boneless skinless breasts in EVOO, then Italian style bread crumbs and bake at 400 for 30 min.-it's divine and super quick and easy :) Glad the weather is warming up! Hope your week is going well so far! xoxo
This looks so good! I'm going to cook it one night! I love cooking! Mainly because I LOVE eating!! Haha! But preparing my dinners keep me from eating snacks before hand because I'm busy cooking, I guess that's good right? Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment