Ever since receiving my latest
Lilly catalog in the mail, I have been dreaming of the next dress that I will buy. Until I marry my rich husband, the Lilly dresses I buy now have to be spaced out!!! That's right, the teacher budget is not nice to my love of Lilly. So, I'm decided between a few dresses for my Easter dress. Let me know your opinon!!! (Btw, since I'm not going to the Kentucky Derby this year--and it's most definitely on my "what to accomplish before I'm 30 list"--I will be wearing a hat to church this year on Easter! Keep that in mind as you look at these dresses.)
This one comes in pink as well but blue always looks much better with my eyes.
I love this but I'm thinking it might be a little to casual for Easter Sunday. This might be more of a best-dressed-teacher-award type of dress. :)

This really is my favorite dress! If you want to look it up online it's the Eryn Embroidered--it has green embroidering at the top and bottom of the dress. I'm picturing a hat with a matching green ribbon.

Let me know what you think I should go with!!!
3 comments:
I love love love the first one, and then the third one. I think I'm with you on the second one; it's definitely more of a "best dressed teacher" dress!
With a big ol' white church hat I would totally go with #3, just darling. Even though I do love #1 because I am right there with you on the navy blue front. Blue as Shelby would say "Is my signature color."
They are all darling, but my favorite is the last one. So feminine and precious and churchy (so not a real word, but I just made it up). You will look fabulous no matter what, though! I love how Easter is such a big fashion ordeal here in the South :) We plan for months in advance! Have a great day! xoxo
Post a Comment