So today I was finally able to go to book club after school!!! Like I blogged about a few weeks ago, we discussed Money Hungry by Sharon G. Flake. I was so surprised at a few of the girls' comments--they were so thought-provoking for a middle school student and these were 6th graders! I was only able to stay about 25 minutes because I had to rush to campus for a career counseling session (ugh) but I'm really looking forward to the next one! The librarian fixed cookies and cheese dip, too! So cute!!
I've got to go get a top to wear with my interview suit and the dreaded panty hose. I'll probably check out Belk because Mom gave me a coupon to use their and probably NY and Co. because they usually have reasonable business button-downs. Do y'all have any other shopping suggestions? My suit is black so anything will go!
Oh, and I have a book recommendation for all of you! If you haven't ready anything by Mary Kay Andrews, then you MUST!!!! Her books are great for reading on the beach or by the pool--full of Southern wit, humor, and romance--every Southern girl's must-have!! I've read probably 5 books by her and am working on my 6th, Deep Dish.
I've only got about 1/5th of the book left!!!! Have a great rest of the week!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment