Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break--Woo Hoo!!!

Spring Break has been great so far!! What have I done?? NOT A THING!!! That's what's made it so great :) I am over-exaggerating just a bit when I say nothing though!

I came home Friday evening around 6:30-7pm and got in mom's car to go pick up my prescription for the awful sinus infection I've had. We then rented two movies (Post Grad and Couples Retreat--both of which are very funny!) We watched both of them and then slept in on Saturday. The only thing we did Saturday was go to Verizon to fix the voicemail problems--we still aren't used to having a password for voicemail. Sunday we went to church, I tagged along to a meeting with my mom and sister for my sister's Spring Break trip, and then that afternoon I went to visit Ashton! Ashton is my very good and super sweet friend that I blogged about a few weeks ago. She is now 35 weeks pregnant and ready to have baby Kylee! She joked to Leslie and I that she wished she would go into labor that night and we could take her to the hospital but I'm sure I would panic more than Ashton! She also has two very sweet dogs, but sad to say, I do have a favorite....Jake! My senior year in high school and Ashton's freshman year in college (I'm pretty sure this is when this happened), Ashton bought a cute little fixer-upper all by herself! But not only did she buy a house, she bought Jake! And that starts my affinity for Jake! So I was so excited to see not only Ashton on Sunday but Jake as well and I'm pretty sure he was excited to see me as well!!


(I have my hand on Jake and Gus is at my feet. I was sure they could tell how much I long for a dog so they decided to try to fill that void Sunday night.)

So onto today: My sister left for PCB with some friends and I am left with my parents--now it's my turn to be the only child!! I hope that tomorrow mom and I can go shopping for my Easter dress (go Lilly!) and some fabric because we are taking on a DIY project!!!! This will be the best part of my Spring Break because I love DIY projects!! I will be making my sister's graduation present and helping mom recover our kitchen chairs and making chair covers for them. I will add pictures later! Oh, and I will be staining the rocking chair I got for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...