Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the Air!! (And in my closet, too!!)

Happy spring!!!! The Easter bunny visited early (thanks Momma) and bought me this (with a little help):



I am sooo excited to wear this Lilly for Easter!!! I even had a dream about wearing it across the stage for graduation in August so I will definitely make that dream come true and wear it then, too! Cheesy?? Maybe, but I'm thrilled about this purchase!!!

Also, I cooked a really good dinner tonight! And I pretty much just made the recipe up in my head so I'm definitely going to have to write it down so I can remember it for next time. I made parmesean chicken with homemade tomato sauce--yuuuum!!!!

I register tomorrow morning for the last time......crazy!!!! At least this will be the only time I'll already be up at 7am to register instead of having to set an alarm--actually I wish I was having to set an alarm :)

4 comments:

Kelley Hill said...

Can I just tell you that I love your blog...and your Lilly dress...and your mom! haha

Sarah said...

You are so sweet! I also happen to love my mom :) She talks about you frequently!

nest of posies said...

in love with that dress. such a great easter dress. of course - who could go wrong wearing a lily!

love your profile statement. nice to meet you.
thanks for coming & linking to the party.
HAPPY SPRING!
kellie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dress to celebrate Easter and graduation in! You are 'sew' talented! This is my first visit to your sweet blog via Blessed Nest but I will be returning.

Deborah

http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/03/06/premature-pollination/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...