SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been counting down the days until summer vacation arrived!! For students, it came on Wednesday as that was our last day with them. For us teachers, today was our last day.
And as excited as I am about having a carefree summer, I am going to miss the group of kids that just left me. I'm going to miss the funny things they say and do and even some of the strange things they say and do (which happens regularly)!!
These past few days and weeks have been so hectic and chaotic that I haven't had the time to think about blogging or reading other blogs. But now that all changes with summer vacay!! I never realized the amount of work that has to be done by teachers before school is out--talk about being stressed-out!!
Exactly one month from today I will have BIG, EXCITING NEWS!!! I wish I could share now, but I can't :( But you can bet as soon as I can, I will!!!
Tomorrow or Sunday I should have a more exciting post because my last few days and weeks have revolved around school, coming home exhausted, making myself work out, going to bed, and repeating the next day!!
I want to leave you with a picture of my white board on the last day of class. I let 2 girls in first period clean my white board after their exam because these girls love doing stuff like that (and we all know us teachers love students wanting to work in our classrooms)!! After they cleaned it, they each wrote a little note on it. Well, when second period came in, they also wanted to write a few notes after their exam. Repeat 4 more times and my board was covered by the end of the day!!!! I'm keeping it up until school starts back. Reading those notes really made my day, and I saw how much the students really liked me. Funny thing, about half the notes say "Mrs." Wiley......guess they haven't learned the difference yet!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment