1. True love prevails--even 9 years later. I love this picture of William and Kate (or is it Catherine??) Look at how much in love they look!!
2. Your wedding should be that of a worship service worshiping the One who created marriage. That's what I loved so much about this ceremony--it really was a worship service! They diverted from the usual Philippians 13 reading to Romans 12, and I really enjoyed that!
3. Always look your best on your wedding day. Even if that means having 2 dresses :) Just kidding on that one...I'll only be able to afford one! You can tell that Kate worked out to look her best AND she also did her own makeup!! Now that's what I'm talking about!! I always prefered doing my own makeup for formals opposed to having it done. Yes, it's nice to be pampered and have your makeup done, but then you don't end up looking like yourself. I also read that she wanted her hair down and her makeup done by herself so that William would recognize her. LOVE IT!!(All pictures found on People.com)


1 comment:
Such an experience!!
Post a Comment