My workout schedule as follows: Monday-Thursday: workout Friday: off day Saturday: workout Sunday: off day
Do the math and that's 5 days a week and I am very strict about it unless I am sick and then that's another story and explanation. Ok so starting last Wednesday (the day of the storms) I have worked out ONCE!!!!!!!!! This makes me feel gross!!!!!!! And I started getting sick on Friday and this morning I woke up feeling awful!!!! So of course I didnt' workout today and will most likely not tomorrow but I plan on starting back Thursday and letting Sunday be my only off day.
Why am I telling you all of this? I know some of us really beat ourselves up when things go wrong on our diet (hello, that's me) BUT know that tomorrow is another day!!!! We can always start new tomorrow and do much better!!! Having the power go out when you're on a diet doesn't always bode well. You pretty much have to eat what you have so that's what I did and this past week was the first time I haven't followed my diet. But I'm not letting that get me down. We have cleaned out the fridge (that's what happend when your power is out for 5 days) and are starting to restock.
I hope this helps any of you who might be struggling with working out or dieting!!!! It was more of a cathartic writing than actual blog post for y'all.
Remember to keep praying for those affected by the tornadoes!!

No comments:
Post a Comment