Is it weird that I'm excited it's Monday??? I'm just happy that I don't have to wake up at 5:45am anymore. This morning I actually woke up at 8am and quickly turned on "The Today Show." Now this is what I call a vacation :)
No, I don't think it's crazy, because I did the same thing. I think I may go for a walk at the riverwalk in a little while. I need to start exercising so i can look decent at the pool haha.
I love my Savior, sweet tea, pearls, being Southern, laughing, monogramming, parking illegally, Paula Deen, cooking and baking, going to weddings, reading, family, and being with my friends!
2 comments:
No, I don't think it's crazy, because I did the same thing. I think I may go for a walk at the riverwalk in a little while. I need to start exercising so i can look decent at the pool haha.
I can honestly say I am looking forward to some Today Show in the morning myself...those kinds of shows just lose all joy when watched on Tivo! :)
Post a Comment