
This week's topic is "I wish......I could come home to this bedroom every night!"
Now this is my kind of post!!! Last month, I blogged about my dream home and what I wanted it to look like and it just so happened to be one of the Southern Living Dream Homes. Well, I've decided I'm using that bedroom and another one that I found too!
First, the Southern Living bedroom. I love love LOVE the green walls paired with the white furniture and the dark wood floors. I'm not a huge lover-of-green but I could fall in love with this green waking up to it every day! And whenever I build my dream home I'm going to make sure I have dark wood floors because they are my absolute fav!!! By the way, the drapes around the bed are actually hanging from the ceiling! The headboard of the bed is actually normal height but they painted the wall white in the width of the bed and carried it up to the ceiling so that it looks like the bed is a really tall canopy bed! Very neat!!

The second bedroom I'm in love with because it feels so relaxing and peaceful without having to be painted a calming blue. I love the height of the curtains, and the contrast of the dark walls and bed with the light curtains and furnishings. And who doesn't love the purple flowers as an accent??!! This reminds me of my room now in college. The walls are tan (painted by the landlord ha) and I've accented with whites, blues, and tans/browns to make it very relaxing after I've had a stressful day at school! I will post pictures before I move out!!!

6 comments:
Love the first picture with that gorgeous wall color!
That first room is so gorgeous!
I don't think I have ever seen a greenish wall like that, and I really really like it!!! It's so unique!
Stopping by from Seattle Smiths! Love your choices! :)
Love the first bedroom...so pretty! Cute blog!
That Southern Living bedroom is to die for!
Post a Comment