Friday, May 28, 2010

What Happens Now

So I just finished taking the last final of my undergrad! I can't believe these 4 years have flown by so fast and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I've made new friends, lost friends, been in love, experienced heartbreak, and I have made so many memories with the people in my life! So what are my plans now? Well, I'll be moving back home to save up money and will begin working in the fall. I'll post more about that when everything is official but I'm excited about it and where it could lead me! Oh, and I graduate in August with the 3 other people in the College of Education who didn't make it to May graduation in time :)

ROLL TIDE!!!
And I can't wait to go to football games in the fall!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATS, THATS AWESOME!

KAC said...

Congrats that's so exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...