I started this blog with a post about favorites so I've decided to add to it! So here it goes:
1. TV show--I am addicted to Army Wives! I started watching it with my mom and little sister starting with the very first episode and all of us have been hooked since. Speaking of, I'm watching the new episode right now and if you're wondering, it comes on Sunday nights at 9pm central.
2. Books--I highly recommend any Mary Kay Andrews novel to yall! This is something that I have blogged about before and I can't stress to yall how great her books are! I should really be getting royalties for this PR for MKA but her books are really that great!!!! If I had to pick out one for yall to start with, I would choose Savannah Breeze or Hissy Fit.
3. Movie Out in Theaters--Ever since Maid in Manhatten and The Wedding Planner, Jennifer Lopez hasn't had any movie boost her career like those two did. But when I saw the previews for The Back Up Plan, I couldn't help but secretly root for a comeback for her movie career. Well, I went and saw this movie Friday night with some friends and I loved it!!! The guy in the movie loved her so much that I found myself watching it thinking, "Good grief! Where do I find my version of this guy??" J-Lo is hilarious in this movie and I think everyone should go see it!!
4. Baby Names--Getting a little ahead of myself? Yes, but I saw a blogpost dedicated entirely to fav baby names so I won't go that far--just a portion of a post :) For girls: Elin (Yes, hopefully by the time I have a child no one will link this name to Tiger's [possibly ex]wife), Harper (I love TKM and so it would be an honor to name my daughter after such a great author--btw, this makes sense for a future English teacher!), Caroline (I can picture myself and my future hubs singing "Sweet Caroline" to our little girl laughing the whole time), Olivia (I wouldn't mind naming my little girl Elin Olivia--huge fan of double first names). For boys: Finn (This is my boy version of a tie with literature. No way could I name my son Huck--after being a teacher I know how cruel kids are and this name has a crude rhyming partner!!!), Charles (who would be called Charlie, of course, unless I decide to skip Charles and name him Charlie), Jack (all-time favorite boy name ever!!! Not Jackson or John but just Jack!). This is it for this small list, but I definitely have time to come up with more!
4. New Song--Easton Corbin is hot! And so is his new song "A Little More Country than That." Love love love this song! Maybe I'll let this be my back up plan?? :)
5. The Fact that I'm Done with Student Teaching--Hallelujah!!!!! I can't believe I'm done! I never thought this day would come and it finally did! April 30th was a great day...my kids all said they'd miss me and pleaded with me to not go so it was nice to know that after everything, they must have really liked me. Ha!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment