Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who's Ready for SATC2?!?!

I am going to follow the trend of blogs these days and state that: I am sooooo ready for Sex and the City 2! I have been a fan of this show ever since I shouldn't have been watching it on HBO! My favorite character is Charlotte because of her style and her class--but I admire Carrie's bold fashion risks!

On another note I was awarded my first blog award by Ashley from Miss Ashley in Mississippi!!! You should definitely check out her blog--I love it!!!
Here is my award:

The rules for this blog are to list 10 things that I love and then pass on to 10 other people!!

  1. My Savior
  2. Laughing until my stomach hurts
  3. Reading wedding announcements in the Sunday paper
  4. Being with friends and family
  5. Paula Deen
  6. Reading
  7. Southern traditions
  8. Alabama football!
  9. Making up songs with my little sister
  10. Summer time and everything that goes with it!

And this is who I am passing this award on to (in no particular order!):

Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's

Kellie at This Blessed Nest

Jenny Beth at The Rodden Family

Shannon at Bless Our Nest

Kelley at Girlie Girl Speaks

Christa at According to Christa

Ashley at Life is Beautiful

Jessica at Jessica Elyse

Jessica at The Summer of Jess

Leah at Wild Magnolia Waiting

**And shout-out to my stepdad who reads this blog more than my own mother--love you Bill!!

4 comments:

Christa said...

Thank you so much for the award! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am going to tell myself you did it in particular order, hahah JUST KIDDING!!! xoxo Thanks lady!

Shannon said...

COngrats on your award and thanks for passing it along! :) I would agree with all of them except change Alabama to Arkansas! Hahaha :)

Kelley Hill said...

This is cool!! Thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...