My dear friend Mary Beth's older sister, Carol, is getting married this Saturday and last Saturday she hosted a
Panty Party at her house for all of the bridesmaids! Now I am not a bridesmaid but Carol was sweet enough to invite me. I wasn't able to go because I had to go home that weekend but when I got back Sunday night Mary Beth had everything set up so that I could still tye-dye a pair of panties!!!! (Side note: Mary Beth is someone I met my sophomore year of college and has since become a best friend to me! Her family is so sweet to me and loves to include me--which I am
very thankful for!!)
Here we are beginning to tye-dye a pair of panties:

This is after all of the dye has been applied. The next step after this is to let them set 24 hours before rinsing them out:

Ta-Da!!!!!! These are the backs of my 2 pairs that I did and I LOVE them!!! They turned out sooo cute!

This is such a great party idea for girls of any age. We tye-dyed t-shirts and socks for my 4th grade birthday party so it can easily be adapted for gender and age!
2 comments:
That seriously seems SOOO fun!! What a great idea!
Love your blog! Check mine for an award:)
Post a Comment