Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!! (...a little late...)

Oops!!! Just almost a week late in posting pics from Mother's Day!! This past weekend was great!! I always (somtimes) enjoy going home to visit and come the end of this month, I will be moving back home to find a job!!! Ahh!!


Isn't my mom beautiful?!?! She doesn't even look 50!! (oops mom, pretend you didn't read that!) Sweet story behind her blouse: this blouse was actually my Grandma's--Mom's mom. And my Grandma passed away when I was in the 4th grade so this was a special way for my mom and my sister and I to connect with her on a special holiday!!


Little family photo minus the stepdad. Everyone looks cute except me :) I had planned on wearing a navy blue top and khaki-colored pencil skirt but the shoes I brought looked awful so I had to resort to the back-up which looks like a potato sack!!





Isn't sister's bangs adorable???





Sister and I!! Ohhh we sure do love each other :)

I think it's time I did something with my hair--it's starting to look a little frumpy. What should I do???

1 comment:

Kelley Hill said...

Love your mother's day pictures! :) It was so great to see you Saturday...yall were so sweet to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...