Happy Monday lovely friends!! I am so happy that the rain has finally stopped and the sun is shining! Nothing makes me happier than a bright, sunny day :)
The Bachelorette comes on tonight and I am super excited. I snuck a peek in this week's People mag while standing in line at the grocery store and saw that 3 of the bachelors might have girlfriends at home?? Justin (the wrestler), Casey (I think that's his name and he has a skinny nose), and Frank (the 31 year old, live-at-home-with-my-parents-while-I-pursue-my-dream-of-writing-screenplays guy) are the 3 men in question. If you watch the show, who's your favorite?? I'm really liking Roberto, Ty, and Hunter--as of right now! Can't wait to see what tonight has in store!!!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Roberto? Sarah...he sounds Mexican. I had no idea you were into the Latinos! haha jk! Miss you!
Post a Comment