Friday, June 4, 2010

Introducing My Lovely Friend....Mary Beth!!

So I've convinced Mary Beth that blogging is the next best thing to Summer Snow and in our college town--that's pretty great. Soooo MB has decided to join the blogging world! Yay!! Will yall please hop on over to her precious little blog and say hi and welcome her!!

Here's some background info on sweet MB:
  • We met my sophomore year/her freshman year at the Baptist Campus Ministries Center on campus where we instantly became besties.
  • She actually lives in the same town that our college is located and that's a plus for me--especially when I need a family around!
  • We once tried to go paint a picture at Sips n Strokes and instead found that they had closed downtown for a whoooole bunch of cyclists who had taken over!!
  • She's allergic to almost everything....sorry that I love everything that is stuffed with feathers!!
  • She has remained my bestie even though I lost a friend in our "friend group."
  • We like to bake and immediately eat what we bake :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is really sweet! I love you BFF! Ohh and I see your reading Hemingway...I was at Barnes and Noble and thought of you when I saw a Hemingway book sitting on a table. HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...