Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Quick Update/I Need a Job/I Need Money

So I've moved back in with my parents in a house that still has dial-up internet (have I mentioned we live waaaaay out in the country on a cattle farm where there are no internet towers anywhere nearby?!?!?) and now it is time to find a summer job. Because of my teaching placements the past 2 years in school, I haven't had to get a job--mainly because I just haven't had time. But now that I won't get my first paycheck until the end of August it's time to hit the summer job road. I hope I'm not the only college grad (come August 7!!) that has to find a summer job haha!! I mean, I'm so thankful for the educator's work schedule--August to May--but it doesn't help when I can't start work until August and have nooooo money. So where does an English/Secondary Ed major find a summer job?? I HAVE NO IDEA!!! Anywhere that will take me I guess!!
***Do yall have any suggestions of types of places I should apply??
I think I may apply at the hospital or some boutiques downtown???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...